I just want to start out by bringing you back to my first blog post this season and say BOOM! Ok, I was pretty damn close and got the top 2. My 3rd pic was in the top 4 because Chris was the pleasantly surprising dark horse that won over ‘Murica. I think between Jimmy Kimmel and I we could write this show. Jimmy if you are out there? What do you think?
It is bittersweet that I will be getting my Monday nights back. But without further ado some of the top moments, quotes and thoughts of the night:
1. Where Nick went wrong with wearing his scarfs this seasons….
3. Setting: On the couch after date back in the hotel room
“I love your little smile” – Josh
Translation: I love your resting bitchy face
4. When Josh and Andi have a baby this is what will happen, click here
If you don’t get it you need to listen more closely to Josh in between sentences.
5. Viewers are just as tired of poems and memory books of a short 8 week journey as they are of helicopters and private concerts. In fact, women have escalated their fantasy worlds and expectations to include this on what makes a perfect first date. The baseball card may have been the best gift given on the show simply because it was fresh and new. As you all know I love digging up gems on the inter webs as long as it doesn’t provide any spoilers.
Batter up…..Josh Murray. Ladies he “has a good bat”
6. Can someone tell Josh he really hasn’t been waiting 29 years to get married?!?! Who starts counting at age 0-1?
7. Clare we never really needed to see you again. #Gohomeyouredrunk
8. I stand behind Nick and his comments and questions for the night. True even if hard to hear. Telling him not to worry and that she wishes she could say more in response to all the “I love you’s” and his need for understanding mutual feelings are there before getting down on one knee…..Eees not ok.
9. Did anyone else wonder if ABC created man-made rain storms for dramatic effect when Nick got dumped? Is it sad that this is where you mind goes when watching these shows. All faith in “reality tv” has been lost.
10. Andi’s response to Nick’s statement: I hope you are a million percent certain and not making this decision because you are scared was definitely not answered with a clear “this is over remark”. She replies “Me too”, “Not I am”. WTF. Don’t leave the poor man with ambiguity.
However, is Nick really trying to claim he loved every girl he slept with?! Bold statement, Riiiiiight?
11. Chris Harrison asking “Did you love Nick or love parts of Nick? - Quote of the night!
12. Josh’s monologue before proposal “Can I hear an Amen”?! Super nervous and preachy sounding in intonation Josh wins the most awkward delivery of proposal.
13. 3rd hour was unnecessary. The best two parts which could have been edited down to 5 minutes max was Grumpy Cat and Nick calling out Andi on the dirty deeds that went down in the fantasy suite.’
14. How I really felt at 8pm on Monday night….
15. But one reason I will be ok with Andi’s final rose pic – dance party in the car!!
Until next time folks….enjoy your Monday nights.